History of the Kildonan House
House Tour
Rates and Bookings
Breakfast Fare
Amenities
What to do in Clinton and Area
Testimonials
Maps and Contact Us
The Corbett House
Home



Kildonan House, a magnificent heritage home built in 1867 by Richard Irwin, follows an Italian Villa style. Named by its second owner, Dr. Gunn, founder of Clinton’s first hospital, Kildonan was the site of many parties and socials around the turn of the century. With its twelve foot ceilings framed in beautiful coves and central hall design, Kildonan is an outstanding structure. Honey-pine floors, a cherry staircase and antique chandeliers enhance the atmosphere. Some of the impressive antique furniture and mirrors date back to the late 1700’s.

Today it has kept the elegance of yesteryear and again provides outstanding accommodation and many amenities. It again hosts grand events such as weddings, receptions, rehearsals and retirement parties.